Friday, January 30, 2009

Crawling


I have been hunting for a place to take pictures inside. I have found a few places but they all charge to use the space....except the Bluebird Restaurant. So I took Paige there yesterday to get some 10 month pictures of her and test out the space.

I think that it turned out to be a great place to go to when it is just too cold and snowy outside. The best part I think is that just outside the Bluebird back entrance are plenty of funky cool brick walls. I would have loved to explore a little more however Jack and Paige were ready for naps. Maybe I will go this weekend.




She had just fallen. I am such a bad mom I had to take her picture first before giving a big hug.






This is one of the cool areas I was talking about. The other great thing is that they are pretty sheltered from the elements and offer great backdrops and lighting.


2 comments:

Syme Family said...

CUTE pictures! She is getting so big! Can't wait to have you photograph my kids. Looks like we will be coming to Utah for a wedding, so I'll have to schedule an appointment then.

Tiscia said...

So fun - I love the brick pics too!